Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oops...

Wow I just started this thing and already I'm slacking off. Let's see... what's happened since the last time I was on?
* Midterms-which I totally rocked
*Spring Break- AMAZINGLY fun. The girls and I went to As You Wish and the mall and the library. I got to go to Valle Luna with mom(yummy). I've said it to everyone I know about 400 times but Avatar in 3D was even better the second time, plus I got to watch it with my Dad. His 360 got struck by the red circle of death so now he has to send it off to Microsoft to get fixed. What is he going to do without it for 2-4 weeks??? While I was in town we definitely rocked it at my aunt's house. I was really excited to see her and play COD with my Dad and Uncle. The drive home really sucked not only was traffic bad but I really miss spending time with my family.
*Unpacking has still yet to take place. I've only been in the new place for about a month now but I just can't seem to find the time or the drive to put everything where it's supposed to be. I think Kelsey's getting ready to kill me.

I think that's about it for what I missed. I have been hanging out with Hilary considerably more than I used to (thank god) although, that seems to be having an effect that neither one of us thought would happen but you know things happen when you least expect it.  I got 2-3 inches hacked off my hair about a half an hour ago... which is about as up to date as you can get. I supposed I should get to studying for this test in about an hour.

Wish me luck!

Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. What effect might this be my dear? I have never met someone who cuts their hair as much as you. I am a haircut procrastinator and even when I get it cut I feel like too much is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol what we were texting about a minute ago. I don't get my haircut that often. But I like it shortish and if I trim it a bunch it gets rid of the dead, fried crap at the ends. I know! You text me after a haircut almost in tears about how much you cut off and in reality you lost like an inch.

    ReplyDelete